Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Protein Shake

Hi all I am back after a LONG hiatus! School, kids, and finals will do that to you!

Just made the most fantastic smoothie! Thought I'd share… I have read that I need to up my protein intake so I have started making protein shakes once a day after a workout or just because….

I am using Isopure CreamyVanilla as it is HIGH in protein (50grams per serving) and NO CARBS!

So here goes…

Mocha Protein Frappe
2 scoops of Isopure No Carb powder
6 oz water
6 oz cold coffee
2 splenda
1 tbsp of Hershey's chocolate
8 ice cubes

Stick it all in my NINJA (Hiiiiiiii-yaaaaa!!) and blend! 

SO DELICIOUS! Reminds me of a certain overpriced coffee place I love! :o)

Sidenote: Just did the same thing with a chocolate protein mix and it was delish as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment