Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cha cha cha chiaaaaa….


I have had a few different people ask me about Chia Seeds and I found this list of helpful information. Chia is not to expensive but has tons of added health benefits! Thank you to my friend Nicole for turning me onto these! 10 Benefits to eating Chia Seeds


Nicole will also tell you that my first question was "Am I going to be growing green Chia grass in my belly?" Her response "If you didn't have stomach acids then Yeah maybe!" LOL :D


You really don't notice these little seeds in foods that you add them to. I feel like they are VERY similar to strawberry seeds. Normally when I have them it's in my Green Smoothies so because I add strawberries there really is no difference. Also they have NO flavor to them.. so no need to worry about that!


Click on the link for some interesting info on using Chia Seeds!


Heather

1 comment: