Friday, January 27, 2012

Alicia here...

Hello everyone,

This is Alicia (the other sister)

This is my first time blogging EVER!

I am looking forward to sharing my life and my thoughts with you all.  I try to make about 1-2 new recipes a week.  I have been losing some weight so all my recipes will be WW (weight watcher) friendly and I will include the points plus values with all my recipes.

Thank you all for joining Heather and I on this  new blog adventure.

P.S. This weekend I will be making some low cal crab rangoon for a party I am attending on Saturday night so I will try to post on Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha... The OTHER sister!
    You've finally admitted it!
    Up and down and not across!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia, you've inspired me to once again give WW a try and I must say that I lost 7.4 my 1st week! I will catch up to you soon, so ya better watch out, haha! Ophelia

    ReplyDelete