Sunday, January 29, 2012

Banana Ice Cream

HOMEMADE 
Banana Ice Cream
Hubbs and I went to Trader Joes today and I forgot to get Ice Cream (sad face). But I did stock up on 19¢ bananas. So immediately my mind went to this recipe that I ran across somewhere... it's looks easy and I have been wanting to try it for some time now....


It was SUPER simple to make and with only two ingredients (I used 1 tbsp. Mini Chocolate chips and two bananas) that are pretty much staples in my home, there was no running to the store for me! I will say that I over blended the bananas a wee bit so I threw the Ice Cream in a container back into the freezer when I was done. About an hour later Jeff and I grabbed 2 spoons and went to town! It was delicious and healthy! 
Try it sometime!


Heather

2 comments:

  1. I made that too, but I added some peanut butter....it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....That is so funny!!! I just finished mine a minute ago. And I was thinking I have to post this recipe on here. LOL
    I did one banana and the 1 Tbsp of the Better then Peanut butter you get a Trader Joe's. Then I put a little chocolate reddi whip on top. I count it as 2 WW points plus!!! YUMMO!!!
    Great minds think a like!!!

    ReplyDelete