Monday, January 30, 2012

Pumpkin Pie in a Bowl

Pumpkin Pie in a Bowl


This is my FAVORITE breakfast!!!



  • 1/3 c canned pumpkin (or cooked pumpkin)
  • 3/4 c nondairy milk (I use Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 40 Calories) 
  • 1/2 cup of  1 minute oatmeal
  • 1/4 to 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice (optional)
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • 2 Splendas
  • optional: chocolate chips, pecans, reddi whip
Blend all ingredients together. The oatmeal will have a thin consistency at first, but if you leave it in the fridge (after blending) for even just 10 minutes, it starts to get really thick! I count it as 4 WW points plus.  Enjoy!!!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Do you warm this up or just have it cold? I feel like I'm missing the cooking part....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope you eat it cold. Just put it in the frig for about 10-20 mins and you are good. VERY YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete